Monday, November 8, 2010

My First Post!! Break Out The Champagne!!!

So, I'm not going to start off by promising I'll write once a day.  I've got my hands full- what with the demanding baby and all.  I also have a husband I have to take care of.  Add to all this the fact that I am going back to work in 3 weeks, and you have me not making any promises.  Of course, I might blog once a day....I might blog twice even.  Never know.  It's the surprise element that will keep everyone guessing, I suppose.
I do like to add a lot of humor and sarcasm to my blog.  Those people who know me know that I am this way in real life.  I am often so adept with the sarcasm that people often are not sure whether I am being sarcastic or not.  I call this a talent.
You may see some of the topics that I write about are about premature babies.  My daughter was born 7 weeks early, and is doing well.  However, I know all too well that she was a lucky one.  So, premature births and March of Dimes are causes I believe strongly in.
I will also put in my 2 cents on educational issues, since I am a teacher.  I have been teaching in total about 16 years.  I have taught/worked with infants through 6th grade. I currently teach preschool, so I also believe strongly in early childhood education.
I don't know a whole lot about parenting yet, but I will soon discover in this journey.  I am not only a mom, but a stepmom, too.  Being a stepmom comes with it's own issues.  I am learning all that as well.
I am also a very random person, so there will be lots of randomness, too.
I look forward to exploring these, and other topics in my blog.  I hope you enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment