Saturday, January 29, 2011

Raindrops Keep Falling and Falling and Falling On Our Heads....

Lately, we just can't seem to catch a break. We have mountains of bills. Everytime we seem to be caught up, something else happens. I know that it is pretty much everyone's complaint. But it never seems to end for us. Ever.
We owe our landlord money. We owe both of our parents money. We can't afford the heat where we live- lucky us, it's oil. Our cable was shut off today; next are the phones. We are behind in electric; I have a ticket I needed to pay. Last night we realized the car is going- probably needs a new transmission. DH is online, searching for a car we can't afford. It just never ends, never. I know there are probably worse people off than us, but we are not too far ourselves. My MIL was yelling at us a couple of weeks ago - " Why cant you two get ahead?" We wish we knew the answer to that. All I can say right now is we need a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment